Featuring 74 Sqn F6 Lightning XS921 at RAF Tengah, Singapore. Circa 1970.
A remarkable and fascinating account from my customer who commissioned the scene and flew Lightning Jets......
"The Lightning was one of the most beautiful aircraft to fly! One could leave ones stomach behind at the first few attempts. To leave the runway with such power was incredible; but to stand her on her tail with reheat and feel the vertical climb at Mach 1.2, level out at 30,000 feet in three minutes or so was stupendous! After levelling out to collect ones senses the increase to Mach 2+ was wonderful in the extreme."
If you've not already signed up and would like to be notified of posts relating to this or other future posts; then please scroll down to the subscribe button
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
If you are interested in commissioning a painting for yourself, or as a gift, then please CLICK HERE for details
Sizes available to suit different budgets
Share this post on social media...