Featuring the crew of 815 NAS Lynx HAS 2 XZ233 named "JASON" on the deck of HMS Argonaut. Notice the three crew members distracted from the group photo, with looks of concern on their faces. One of the crew recalls them hearing a boom in the distance and what was a relatively calm moment with the photo shoot, soon developed into a much different story a couple of hours later!
HMS Argonaut's Flight during the Falklands War, circa: May 1982 - San Carlos Bay "Bomb Alley"
Title: Jason and the Argonaut
Print method: Giclée
Number of prints in the edition: 40
Paper size: 21" x 16"
Image size: 19" x 13"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...
There are no reviews yet.