With undercarriage locked down, Beaufighter V8324 RO-B, of RAF 29 Squadron makes its final turn over the familiar three greens of the local village and prepares to land, safely home.
For anyone interested in the items in the painting, here is a list below
V8324 RO-B, of 29 Sqn (Nose Art: Bambi & Thumper).
Bedford OWB (First produced 1942. Replaced the 1939 OB)
Bedford HC (HC Produced 1938-1948)
US ARMY TRUCK
1939 Fordson N (Colour: Harvest Gold)
Branchline Steam Locomotive N7
LNER (7999). Entering service 1924
Browse all other artwork available in the Emeny Art store.....
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
If you are interested in commissioning a painting for yourself, or as a gift, then please CLICK HERE for details
Sizes available to suit different budgets
Share this post on social media...