Featuring Vulcan XM607 during a test flight (April 1979), following her last major service at RAF St Athan. At the time XM607 was with RAF IX(B) Squadron.
The title is reference to the calm nature of its test flight, compared to the dangers of the Falklands bombing raid.
Caught in the beam of Nash Point Lighthouse, Marcross, the jet gracefully banks as she follows the coastline, heading back to RAF St Athan.
Browse all other artwork available in the Emeny Art store.....
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
If you are interested in commissioning a painting for yourself, or as a gift, then please CLICK HERE for details
Sizes available to suit different budgets
Share this post on social media...