The all-Canadian RCAF crew of Pilot, Flying Officer Don Rombough with Canadian-built Mark X, Lancaster KB-806 SE-X-X-RAY based at 431 Iroquois Squadron located at Croft in Yorkshire, UK during autumn of 1944.
The crew completed their 33rd and final operation of their tour on Tuesday, February 27, 1945 with a daylight trip to Mainz, Germany.
Front row left to right, Flight Engineer Art Morency, Pilot, Flying Officer Don Rombough. Back row left to right, Rear Gunner Jack Cornock, Wireless Operator Ken Smith, Navigator, Flying Officer Robert Middleton, Mid-Upper Gunner Ralph Hamel, Bomb Aimer, Flying Officer Ray Rose.
Title: "Warriors of the Air"
Print method: Giclée
Number of prints in the edition: 100
Paper size: 18.5" x 14.25"
Image size: 16.5" x 11.75"
Paper size: 25.375" x 19.75"
Image size: 23.375" x 16.5"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...