The SAR helicopter can provide assistance to some of the most remote places on earth; a lifeline to those needing urgent assistance. During the golden age of polar exploration, intrepid sailors set off knowing that if they found themselves in an emergency situation; the likelihood of a rescue was extremely slim; with any help taking months or years to arrive.
This scene is a depiction of an anachronistic meeting of the ages, paying homage to those brave explorers of yesteryears and is a thankful reminder of our modern day rescue technology.
Title: At the edge of nowhere
Print method: Giclée
Number of prints in the edition: 100
Paper size: 21.375"x15.25"
Image size: 18.625"x13.25"
Paper size: 24.125"x17.125"
Image size: 21.25"x15.125"
Paper size: 26.75"x19"
Image size: 23.75"x17"
Paper size: 29.5"x20.875"
Image size: 26.375"x18.875"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...