The ten aircraft of the 525th Fighter Squadron are shown flying off the wing of a new Bulldog at dusk in view of Denali, in Alaska. It’s often difficult for new pilots to get used to formation flying, but after a while they’ll feel lonely by themselves. They learn that the value of a formation of fighter pilots is greater than the sum of its parts. Is there a Bulldog in the house?
A-20 Havoc - 1942, A-31 Vengeance - 1942-44, A-36 Apache - 1942-44, P-47 Thunderbolt - 1944-50, F-84E Thunderjet - 1950-52, F-86 Sabre - 1952-59, F-102 Delta Dagger - 1959-69, F-4E Phantom II - 1969-77, F-15C Eagle - 1977-92, F-22 Raptor - 2007-Present.
Title: Mutual Support
Print method: Giclee
Number of prints in the edition: 100 (all sizes combined make up a total of 100 prints)
Paper size: 19.5" x 16"
Image size: 17.3" x 13.1"
Paper size: 27" X 22.125"
Image size: 24" X 18.125"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...