Depicting a mission during June 2011 when two USAF HH-60s were despatched at dusk to rescue the crew of a French Air Force Gazelle helicopter that had crashed in extremely bad weather 20KM east of Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan.
The two HH-60s, Pedro 83 and Pedro 84 found the Gazelle crashed near a village with hostile insurgents. The team decided to land Pedro 83 with their para rescue men while Pedro 84 set up a barrier cap between the rescue site and the village. The team recovered the French Gazelle Pilot who had a broken back and the co-pilot who sadly later died in hospital from injuries.
Title: Pedros in Action
Print method: Giclée
Number of prints in the edition: 100
Paper size: 19" x 14.5"
Image size: 16.5" x 11.75"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...