Featuring English Electric Canberra PR.7 WT536 on approach to land at RAF Cosford on December 1st 1969, the aircrafts final flight. Built in 1955, WT536 flew with 13, 17, 31 and 80 Squadrons of the Royal Air Force, before being used for ground instruction duties at Cosford until being scrapped in 1991.
Title: The Final Approach
Print method: Giclee
Number of prints in the edition: 100
Paper size: 19" x 15"
Image size: 16.5" x 11.5"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...