P51D "MYRT II" NA-5 serial 44-13526 - Lieut. Leonard B. Fuller of the 355th Fighter Group, 357th Fighter Squadron (8th Air Force)
This scene features Lt Leonard B Fuller in his P-51D 'MYRT II' who shot down an Me410 over Germany on 7th July 1944. It would be his final mission as shortly after this kill, whilst closing in on another Me410 near Naumburg Airfield, Germany, his P-51D was hit by flak at 7,000 feet near Blankenhain, Germany. He tragically lost his life when his parachute failed him.
Title: The Last Mission
Print method: Giclee
Number of prints in the edition: 100
Paper size: 14" x 11.5"
Image size: 11.7" x 8.25"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...