PRINTS NOW AVAILABLE
I completed this painting only a month before the passing of the late Queen Elizabeth II, making the scene even more of a humbling project to have worked on. It is therefore probably my most important and significant print to date; with the scene being another way to remember Queen Elizabeth II and celebrate the new King; Charles III.
Aircraft from the 'Royal Air Force Battle of Britain Memorial Flight' (BBMF) over Windsor Castle. Lancaster PA474 (AR-L) leads the flypast and is one of two remaining airworthy Lancaster bombers from WW2. Accompanying the Lancaster are Spitfires P7350 (KL-B) Mk IIa and AB910 (SH-F) Mk Vb.
All three aircraft are painted in WW2 schemes chosen by the BBMF and in use at the time of the scenes creation.
Windsor Castle has been the Royal family home of British Kings and Queens for more than 1000 years; the oldest and largest inhabited Castle in the world.
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
If you are interested in commissioning a painting for yourself, or as a gift, then please CLICK HERE for details
Sizes available to suit different budgets
Share this post on social media...