Featuring aircraft from the 'Royal Air Force Battle of Britain Memorial Flight' (BBMF) over Windsor Castle, England.
Lancaster PA474 (AR-L) leads the flypast and is one of two remaining airworthy Lancaster bombers from WW2. Accompanying the Lancaster are Spitfires P7350 (KL-B) Mk IIa and AB910 (SH-F) Mk Vb. All three aircraft are painted in WW2 schemes chosen by the BBMF and in use at the time of the scenes creation.
The scene also captures the architectural splendour of Windsor Castle and St George's Chapel; the resting place of the late Queen Elizabeth II. The Castle has been the Royal family home of British Kings and Queens for more than 1000 years; the oldest and largest inhabited Castle in the world.
Title: Wings over Windsor
Print method: Giclée
Number of prints in the edition: 250
Paper size: 20.75"x15.875"
Image size: 18.625"x13.375"
Paper size: 23.625"x18.125"
Image size: 21.25"x15.25"
Paper size: 26.5"x20.25"
Image size: 23.75"x17"
Paper size: 29.375"x22.5"
Image size: 26.375"x18.875"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...