RAF Changi, Singapore in the late 60s. Featuring RAF 215 Squadron Argosy C Mk1 'XR108' and 48 Squadron Hercules C Mk1 'XV306' making a load drop during a training exercise.
Title: A Loadmasters Tale
Print method: Giclee
Number of prints in the edition: 100 (all sizes combined make up a total of 100 prints)
Paper size: 18.625" x 14"
Image size: 16.5" x 11.625"
Paper size: 26.375" x 19.75"
Image size: 23.375" x 16.5"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...