Spitfire Mk. V AB276, MN-U, 350 (Belgian) Squadron RAF (RAF Friston, Sussex, circa June 1944). Depicted flying above The Needles on the Isle of Wight. Note the black bands around the lighthouse which were not painted red until 1949. This is quite apt and compliments the D-day stripes on the Spitfire.
Title: "Belgae Gallorum Fortissimi"
Print method: Giclee
Number of prints in the edition: 250
Paper size: 18" x 14"
Image size: 16.5" x 11.75"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...