In September 2009 RAF 1435 Flight, MPA, Falkland Islands said a farewell to the F3 Tornado and welcomed in the Typhoon FGR4. This commissioned painting features Tornado ZE834 (C) 'Charity' and Typhoon ZK301 (D) 'Desperation' flying low and hard over MPA. The fly over was referred to as the 'Fiery Cross' where two jets would speed towards the end of sorties at low altitude in order to test the rapier missile systems that were used for ground-air defence. The painting was therefore titled: 'Fiery Cross'.
Title: Fiery Cross
Print method: Giclee
Number of prints in the edition: 200
Paper size: 19" x 15"
Image size: 17" x 12"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...