RAF Tornado Prototype (PO2) XX946.
Evening test flight over Morecambe Bay expanding the Flight Envelope with external stores. Wing sweep failure at 41 degrees when sweeping from 66 to 25. With no flaps and no reverse thrust (development issue) this required emergency jettison of experimental flutter test stores at 350 knots/ 2000 feet before safe recovery and high speed landing back at Warton (brakes and wheels glowing like a F1 car)
Flight 115, Wednesday 21 April 1976. Crew Paul Millet , Chief Test Pilot and David Williams, Flight Test Engineer.
Title: Flight Testing: Another day, another unplanned test!
Print method: Giclee
Number of prints in the edition: 100
Paper size: 22" x 16.75"
Image size: 19" x 13"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...
There are no reviews yet.