The P-38 flown by Captain Theodore Drake Bradley out of Alexi Point airfield Attu, Alaska, 1944. Although combat operations in this theatre of the war were over, the loss of pilots to flying in the bad weather of the Aleutian Islands was as high as those lost to combat in the European theatre. His P-38 is named for his wife, Jonie Louise Bradley, and he never flew without carrying his daughter’s baby shoe as a good luck charm. Captain Bradley survived his service in the Aleutians, and went on to a 28-year career in the USAF, retiring as Lieutenant colonel.
Print method: Giclée
Number of prints in the edition: 100
Paper size: 20.75" x 15.50"
Image size: 18.75" x 13"
Paper size: 28" x 21"
Image size: 26" x 18"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...