RAF Bentwaters, England, UK in the 1980s; encompassing three Air Force assignments of which RAF Bentwaters was one. Aircraft featured.....
F-15 (81-038, 27th AMU), A-10 (80-0206, 92nd AMU) and C-130 (86-0412, 911 AW).
Title: "Keeping 'em Flying"
Print method: Giclée
Number of prints in the edition: 100
Paper size: 20.75" x 15.375"
Image size: 18.75" x 13"
Paper size: 28" x 20.625"
Image size: 26" x 18"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...
There are no reviews yet.