On October 4th, 1943 US Navy Squadron VPB128, flying the Lockheed PV-1 Ventura, recorded its first confirmed kill, sinking German U Boat U-279 off the coast of Iceland.
It was said that the squadron’s fear of the weather equalled that of the enemy. Many were lost, missing in action due to the treacherous conditions of the North Atlantic.
Title: "Saw Sub - Sank Same"
Print method: Giclée
Number of prints in the edition: 100
Paper size: 21" x 15.5"
Image size: 19" x 13"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...