Hawker Hunters F6 XF509 (73) 4FTS and T7 XL596 (90) FTS on the flightline at RAF Valley in the early 1970s. The scene is also a tribute to the crew of XL596 who tragically lost their lives when '90' crashed into trees on approach to RAF Shawbury 2nd Nov 1973, killing Squadron Leader R.C Etheridge and Officer Cadet A.K Nuseriat.
Title: Storm Hunters
Print method: Giclee
Number of prints in the edition: 90 (representing jet '90')
Paper size: 14" x 11"
Image size: 11.7" x 8.25"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...