A Boeing KB-50J of the 420th Air Refuelling Squadron refuels a F-100D of the 55th Tactical Fighter Squadron, F-101C of the 91st Tactical Fighter Squadron and a RB-66B of the 19th Tactical Reconnaissance Squadron over Orfordness, Suffolk, England in 1959.
Title: Thirsty Warbirds
Print method: Giclee
Number of prints in the edition: 100 (all sizes combined make up a total of 100 prints)
Paper size: 18.625" x 14"
Image size: 16.5" x 11.625"
Paper size: 26.375" x 19.75"
Image size: 23.375" x 16.5"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...
There are no reviews yet.