A-10 Thurnderbolt IIs from 81st TFW (RAF Bentwaters / Woodbridge, England) heading east over Orford village to the North Sea in the mid 1980s.
Title: Twin Base Tank Busters
Print method: Giclee
Number of prints in the edition: 81
Paper size: 19"X14"
Image size: 17"x11.75"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...
There are no reviews yet.