B-25J "Weezie" ACFT 33983 was with the 47th Bomb squadron. On July 1st 1945 they took part (along with the 48th), in the the first B-25 raid over Japan since the Doolittle Raiders in April 1942, strafing her targets just as she was made for. The wingman depicted is shown carrying "Glide" Torpedo. Five different glide bomb models were used by the end of the war with notably high accuracy.
Title: Weezie B-25J
Print method: Giclee
Number of prints in the edition: 100
Paper size: 22" x 16.25"
Image size: 19" x 13"
Individually artist signed: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING RATES
WHAT IS A LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT?
* High quality reproduction of an original painting, capturing accurately all aspects of the painted scene
* Produced on heavy weight archival grade 100% acid free media
* No more than the stated number of prints in an edition can be produced
* Your print number is unique (no duplicates) and form part of the edition
* The artist has numbered, signed, dated and examined each print in the edition
* An accompanying certificate is your guarantee of the prints authenticity
* All of the above add value to your print; the next best thing to owning an original painting
Share this product on social media...
There are no reviews yet.